Backpacks are extremely popular due to the fact that they allow you an easy means to carry many things while keeping your hands free for anything else you might need them for. Most backpacks are quite roomy which encourages you to put as much into them as they will hold. Doing this can create a hazard for your back, and has been the source of many back problems in young children.
For your safety, it is important to remember not to overload backpacks with heavy items whose weight could unknowingly hurt your back. If you need an easy transporting option for several heavy items, consider investing in a backpack with wheels. This way you can roll heavy backpacks to where you are going instead of putting all that weight onto your back and shoulders.
The combined weight of items placed in a backpack is not the only thing that can pose a threat to back health. It is important to pay attention to the style of backpack you choose to use for yourself or your children. There are certain backpack styles that can be harmful to your body regardless of how many books or things you put in them. Some backpack styles are better choices than others are when it comes to protecting your back from possible strain and injuries that can result from carrying even lighter loads incorrectly.
Sling backpacks are a great choice for your back than many other types of backpacks. A sling backpack allows you to effortlessly shift your backpack from behind your back to the side of your hips or to your front, to give your back a rest. Since you can keep shifting the sling backpack without having to stop and remove the backpack and replace where you want it, you can prevent your back, hips, or stomach muscles from becoming overly strained and tired while still walking towards where you need to be.
Sling backpacks are widely available online and through many retail outlets and local stores. Sling backpacks can come in many exciting colors and styles that appeal to young children, teens, adults, and even grandparents. Many sling backpacks also have added features that expand their versatility and popularity. Sling backpacks are making impressing strides in popularity as you can see them being used in elementary, middle, and high schools, on college campuses, at the office, on the sidelines at soccer games, and on the streets, as many people like the hands-free carrying of multiple items that backpacks offer them.
Below are a few examples of the many different types of sling backpacks offered today. It is important to remember that sling backpacks are much safer for your back than most other types of backpacks. More than just better for your back, these sling backpacks offer you a range of different eye-catching styles to choose from.
- Cast It Sling Backpack: This sling backpack has a cinching system for quick and easy tightening to keep everything in your bag. Hangs nicely off either shoulder and is available for around $25 to $30.
- A leather sling backpack by APC will only cost you around $30 to $50, and are a great compliment to your casual wear. They have a good amount of packing room and are available in burgundy, black, and brown.
- The Piel Top Grain Sling Backpack is a snazzy leather bag priced around $100 to $115. They feature front and side zipper pockets, and a main compartment with an impressive amount of room.
- Travel Concepts UR Gear offers several stylish sling backpacks such as the 600D Polyester, a bag with crossover straps for extra comfort priced at $25 to $35.
- The CalPak Gate Sling Backpack is a stylish backpack that provides you with a roomy and safe way to take your laptop with you everywhere you go for only $25 to $35.
- CODi Sling Pac Laptop Backpack and Business Bag features two bags in one. You can effectively and safely carry your laptop as well as important work or school papers, books, and essentials. You can usually find these handy sling backpacks priced at around $75 to $100.
- Sling backpacks are not just about school and work. Consider a sling backpack for carrying your most precious cargo, your child! A Mod Mum Reversible Sling Backpack has a hip and modern look for Mom's, while providing your baby with comfort and safety.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!